Zentive Group Ltd is primarily a software house that specialises in systems integration. As a result of expansion and upcoming product launches we have a requirement for a Sales Consultant to join the company on a part time basis.
The Sales Consultant will play an integral role in prospecting for new customers and raising awareness of the full range of products and services that Zentive Group Ltd offer.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Zentive Sales Consultant you will be the first point of contact between Zentive and potential new customers. During your initial telephone call you will be expected to create interest in Zentive products. You will explain our products and services and the benefits they bring to the customer, as well as answer any questions customers may have.
Your objective is to make contact with customers, qualify leads and arrange appointments for the Sales Director to follow up. Potential customers will be identified through a mix of prospecting targeted industries, inbound enquiries and following up email campaigns.
Full training on the Zentive product and services suite will be provided with ongoing opportunities for personal and career development for the right person.
Duties will include:
- Managing inbound sales enquiries via email and phone
- Prospecting clients in identified industries
- Follow up calls in conjunction with email campaigns
- Qualify leads
- Arrange customer appointments for Sales Director
- Keep sales pipeline up to date
- Keep Customer Relationship Management software up to date
- Previous experience in a similar sales consultant role or B2B telesales experience.
- Previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident negotiator.
- Self-motivation and being comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Previous experience selling Software products and services would be a huge advantage but is not essential.
In return, we are offering:
- Basic salary of £24,000 with OTE of £28,000 paid pro-rata dependent on hours worked (full time hours are 37.5 a week).
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (Pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
For further information or if you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Colin Noden on 01489 660 410
Alternatively, send a CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn HERE